Pages

3/22/10

Officially a Mama on the Move.

On the 3rd- we are going East. Only 10 min. It has been a bit hectic since we were blindsided by a Notice of Trustee Sale on the property we were renting.  Having lived here for 3 years we had thought about moving to a bigger place but it had yet become a set decision.

 

The house we are moving too is beautiful. Hardwood and  custom tile flooring,  beautiful marble like bathroom, a room for Paul, and ample room for us to be comfortable with the 4 dogs.

 

I have been using a lot of web resources to help me organize this move as best as possible so the transition smooth and easy and regular life can continue as quickly as possible.

 

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing the resources I find, the methods I find useful and updates on the progress.

Stay tuned.

Photobucket

1 comment:

c said...

I'm so glad you found a new place to go to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails