Pages

2/8/10

Back Online and with a Mission.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give an update on things. As of a few hours ago I am now (once again) the proud owner of a full working/functioning computer! The next step is to get our WiFi working so I may blog from any corner in the house. My <3:


I have been working on my RetroChristmas store as well as a few other projects that I can't yet share. ;)

The last thing I wanted to update y'all on is a new charitable organization that I am helping organize. We are just starting and are fresh with ideas. We are taking one step at a time and learning as we go.



Our goal is to collect clothes, toiletries, and other life essentials for those in the USA who are in need. We are starting local with the hopes of reaching all 50 states. Please check out our Facebook page: The America Helps America Project Please friend the page to stay up to date on our progress and how you can help!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Katinka said...

Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a great Tuesday!!! :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails