Pages

12/10/09

Thrusday's Outlook

I have been so busy, I've neglected to post a blog- so here's an update and my to-do list!!

If you haven't already check out my Etsy Store. I posted a bunch of new ornaments yesterday! Very sassy ones. I also have some new cards I have made and need to list as well as some non sassy ornaments.







Today's 7 TO Do's:
1. List items on cragislist- including Nintendo DS and Dress Form (new listings)
2. Make sure all important profiles are up to date and reflect my RetroChristmas store.
3.Set up Paul in front of our "fire place" for holiday pics
4. Make a trip to the grocery store and post office
5.Create a marketing calendar (this I may need help on)
6.Continue research to make my craft business the most successful
7. Start a calendar for local craft events.

My goal is to do at least one in January. I would love/ hope to be able to do one a month- providing that is possible! I have faith and high hopes and that is OK.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the retro look. We have a collection of vintage pin-up girls on scooters.

Great Job!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails