Pages

12/30/09

Holiday Scrapblog! Remembering the Cheer.

The Holidays are over and it is almost the new year. I cant believe how quickly this year flew by. Our Holidays were very eventful with lots of family, friends and loved ones. RetroChristmas was seen at its first Holiday party thanks to my girls Ashli and Rosemary! We had a ton of fun and hopefully it can be a yearly event!

To share this seasons memories I have made another (my 3rd) scrapblog. Click the link to view my other 2. One is from this years trip to Disneyland with my sister, TwinkieChan and her man Hairy. The other is from Paul's first trip to the beach this past summer.

Here is this years Holiday scrapblog. Press the play button to view. Use the arrows to move the pages faster :) Enjoy!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

it's me ...Twinkie Chan! said...

I didn't realize how big Paul was until I saw him in the pic with Manda!! He will be so so so so tall!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Very Nice. And 2010 blessings to you and yours! Peace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails