Pages

8/21/09

Wicked <3

Back in 2003 I purchased the novel Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I started to read it and got sidetracked by moves across California and life itself.

6 years later I had the awesome chance to go see the production of Wicked as told by Broadway San Diego.

The set was amazing and fantastical as it should have been for the story. I had only read the first few chapters, so I didn't know what the story was really about. It was so amazing and grand the little kid inside of me was excited to read what might have been left out.

I have since found the book, dusted it off, and am reading it whenever I get a free moment. (I have to be creative about reading time as I don't have much of it)

Here are a few pics I managed to get.

The rest is for you to read or see :)

I don't want to ruin the ending.

The Set:





1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh I would love to see Wicked!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in our community!

Related Posts with Thumbnails